Free

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Bebop Sequel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outlaw
Admin

PostSubject: Bebop Sequel   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:04 am

There is no plans of a Cowboy Bebop Sequel (that I know of). Shichiro Wantanabe has said that he doesnt plan on ever making one because "It's more in keeping with the Bebop spirit." to not continue the series. I completely agree with him. The ending of Bebop is part of its epicness. I dont see how a sequel could possibly benefit the series in any way.

Now, that being said, I wouldnt mind if they made a prequel. Showing Spike's rise in the Syndicate and how he met Jet and all that jazz. I think there is some very awesome and epic moments they could make and it could potentially beat out any of the animes today. It would probably make bank as well. I'm actually getting exciting thinking about the possibilities of what they could do with a Bebop Prequel. List of things they could do in a prequel:

1. Spike's rise in the syndicate and his relationship with Julia/Vicious
2. How Spike met Jet and how they decided to team up
3. Jet's past in the police and how he got his hands on the Bebop
4. Maybe some more stuff on Faye's past
5. Establish new characters
6. New Yoko Kanno Music? (and I just ****ed in my pants)

The list goes on and on.

Now, do you think they should make a sequel or a prequel? Should they do anything with the series at all? What would you like to see in any new material?

Forum Admin

Check out My Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cowboybebop.forumsmotion.com
Majin Popo

PostSubject: Re: Bebop Sequel   Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I agree. A sequel would definitely hurt the ending for me, which is the best part of the show, in my opinion.

If there were to be a prequel, seeing more of Spike, Vicious, and Julia together would probably be the thing I'd want to see most. More stuff with Faye could be cool, too.

Even stuff about Jet's past in the ISSP before he became a bounty would be pretty cool, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bebop Sequel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cowboy Bebop ::  :: -