Free

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Live Action Bebop Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outlaw
Admin

PostSubject: Live Action Bebop Movie   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 pm

Im sure you all have heard about the Live action Cowboy bebop movie that was announced back in 2008 starring Keanu Reeves as Spike Spiegel. It was supposed to revolve around the Red Eye episodes and storyline. (Not confirmed) and no other cast has been announced. The last news that was announced was about a year ago and that was that the script was finished and sent in but the studio decided it was much too expensive to make. The script has been in rewrites ever since. The project seems kind of dead as no news had been released in a year and it was supposed to come out in 2011.

I know it would probably be a fail, but I was looking forward to seeing it. Not sure why. So I personally hope that it does one day come to life unless it disgraces the series.

Now, what are your opinions on it? Do you wish to see it happen or think it will disgrace the epic series? Who would you like to see in the cast if it is made? Will Keanu do a good job with spike? Discuss anything about the Live Action Movie Here

Forum Admin

Check out My Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cowboybebop.forumsmotion.com
Kokirininja

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Cowboy Bebop is one of my favorite shows and I would hate to have a live action film that ruins it. For example dragonball z. They made a live action film and holy crap it was bad... But you never know. Some things could turn out a lot better. To be honest I'm not so up and hoping for it but if it came out despite how I feel about it, I would still go and give it a watch. My main gripe is the characters. The whole series was strong and built up the characters back-stories and personalities really well. They are going to have to dig and practice real hard to be able to pull of the characters as well as I expect them too. It would be hard just to pick a random spot in the series as well and make a film out of it, even the beginning. They would have to stretch a 25 minute episode into an feature long film. They would probably do best making a completely different side adventure like "Knockin on Heaven's door." Well that's how I feel about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKokirininja
Majin Popo

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I'm not sure how a live action Bebop movie would be. I think I, and probably a lot of others, would have really high expectations because of the quality of the series. I know that if it wasn't superb I'd be disappointed with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Outlaw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:20 pm

I guess the original creators of the show are gonna be heavily involved if they make it. So thats good news at least.

Forum Admin

Check out My Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cowboybebop.forumsmotion.com
Majin Popo

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:31 pm

Yeah, that's definitely very good news. I just know that if it ever happens my standards will be very high. I'll see it for sure though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrootSnax

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:27 am

Eh... I really hope they don't make one... I like seeing them as anime characters... Anything else would just ruin it for me, I think. So I'm kind of glad the whole thing is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action Bebop Movie   

Back to top Go down

Live Action Bebop Movie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1